Our camp is going on its 11th year of entertaining and educating children about life on a farm with a lot of fun on the side. So, check out the camp website. We pack our weeks with daily animal care, pony rides, games, crafts and fun. There's something for all children.
Please register by e-mail for summer sessions along with any questions or concerns you may have. Your non-refundable deposit of $150 is due by May 1st along with your registration form (found below); the balance is due by the Monday of your child's session. All registrations are first come first registered with deposit only. Download a Registration Form here.
Reserve your spot while available only 12 per session. $360 per session.
Email me @ email@example.com
Your child needs to bring the following list of items for a safe and fun time:
- Packed lunch (Mon - Thurs.)
- Bottle of water (refills provided)
- Sneakers for barn and any type of flip flop etc. for pool (a must)
- Swimsuit, towel and sunscreen (a must)
- Float device (if needed) for pool
- Sweatshirt or light jacket for cooler days
- Change of clothes (just in case)
Dates Available Summer of 2019:
Kindergarten: June 24-June 28
1st Grade - 3rd Grade: July 8-12, July 22-26, and Aug 5-9
4th Grade & 5th Grade: July 15-19 and August 12-16
Monday - Friday 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.